Here we have an Eastwood Model S Tenor for sale!
This one's been hanging around the warehouse for a while, having only been gently played by our in-house staff. It's in as-new condition, and will ship set-up and ready to play!
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on, Modern C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 23" (584mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16" (34mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Warren Ellis Blade Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Way
- Bridge: Fully adjustable S-Style bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: G- .042 / D- .032 / A- .018 / E- .011
- Unique Features: Intonatable bridge saddles