Here we have a Backlund Rockerbox II in Orange / Black for sale!
This one's been hanging in our Chicago Showroom for a while. Minor signs of play may be present, having been tested by guests as well as our in-house staff.
It is in otherwise as-new condition, and will ship set-up and ready to play!
" Since launching this new line of Backlund guitars, the Rockerbox quickly became one of the most anticipated... and it's easy to see why! This new version of the Rockerbox goes back to basics with just a neck and bridge humbucker, three way toggle, and volume/tone for each."
Features & Specs
- Body - Semi-Hollow Maple
- Neck - Mahogany, Soft C Shape
- Fingerboard - Ebony, Dot Markers
- Scale Length - 24 3/4" (628mm)
Nut Width - 1 5/8"
- Frets - 21, Medium Jumbo
- Neck Pickup - Custom Wound Double Coil
- Bridge Pickup - Custom Wound Double Coil
- Pickup Switching: Three Way
- Controls - 3x Individual Volume, 1x Master Tone
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge: Floating Tune-O-Matic
- Tail: Custom Trapeze, OPTIONAL Bigsby B-60
- Pickguard - Plastic with a brushed metal-looking finish
- Average Weight: 7.5 lbs(More Info on Weight)
This guitar is located in our Chicago warehouse. Shipping fees may apply for customers outside the USA.