Based on the early 1960’s Mosrite Californian, this affordable resonator guitar has a lot to offer. It’s got that steely resonator guitar sound for the blues with a Piezo bridge and it doubles as a standard electric with a P-90 in the neck position. Two guitars in one!
Features & Specs
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Pickups: P-90 Neck, Piezo Bridge
- Switching: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 1 Pickup Blend
- Controls: Blend Pot
- Bridge: Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET Neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #9-#46
- Average Weight: 9.0 lbs(More Info on Weight)
- Unique Features: Spider Resonator Cone with Piezo Bridge pickup