Here we have a rare sight! This is a completely custom, hand made guitar from Stambaugh Designs. Feast your eyes on the photos, but seeing it in person is really the only way you can gauge the pure care and attention to detail that went into putting this thing together. You'd be hard-pressed to find another quite like this!
Guitar comes as shown, with hard-shell case included.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Honduras Mahogany, Flamed Maple Top
- Pickups: Hot, custom-wound PAFs with movable Bridge pickup
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Master Tone (Pull for Split Coil)
- Neck: Neck-through design. Honduras Mahogany, Flamed Maple Strip.
- Neck Profile: Modern "C", Slightly tapered.
- Nut: Bone, 1.95" Width
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood, Flamed Maple Binding
- Tuners: Black, Locking
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
Special Features: Custom Abalone Inlay, movable Bridge pickup