Here we have an older version of the Eastwood Sidejack, circa 2008. This was back when the guitar featured a different headstock shape and logo, and rare Autumnburst finish with gold hardware.
This guitar was recently taken in on trade, but it's obvious that i's been cared for well by its original owner. There are some minor cosmetic scuffs and scratches, but it's in otherwise excellent condition.
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Gold
This guitar is located in Chicago. Shipping fees may apply for addresses outside of Continental USA, and will be calculated at checkout.