One of the early "student" guitars found in North American Catalogs in the 1960s. This model was available under the brands of Airline, Supro, Kay and many others. This new Eastwood release is based on the original 1960′s AIRLINE Bighorn, it features an updated adjustable bridge, truss rod and the modern popular Diamond Argyle single coil pickups.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Basswood
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tele Style 3-way Adjustable
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Maple, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Unique Features: 60's style, 60's tone