Here we have a used Flaxwood Rautia in White. If you haven't heard of Flaxwood, check them out! These are high-quality guitars built in Finland with a rather innovative build process using natural fibre-reinforced thermoplastic composites.
Guitar comes as shown, with hard-shell case included.
"A versatile axe for the all-around player, named after Flaxwood master luthier Veijo Rautia. Equipped with Seymour Duncan Custom 5 and Jazz humbuckers, the Flaxwood Rautia delivers, be your calling rock, blues or jazz."
Features: flaxwood resonating back plate
Neck joint: 3-D glued
- 1st fret: 43.5 / 20.5 mm
- 12th fret: 52.5 / 23 mm
Tuners: Gotoh SG360 HAPM; locking
Nut: Tune-X tuning system
Inlays: celluloid f
HARDWARE & ELECTRONICS
- hardtail (2HB-H): Gotoh 510UB
- tremolo (2HB-T): Schaller LP Tremolo
- bridge: Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5 Trembucker
- neck: Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Humbucker
- master volume
- separate tone controls for both pickups
- 3-way selector switch: