Baritone guitars are a great instrument to have in the studio or at home - offering a deeper tone than standard guitars. The Eastwood Sidejack Baritone DLX is a superb choice if you dig that Mosrite-style look. From Spaghetti-Western style sounds to eerie Twin Peaks-esque sounds, it's a BARITONE guitar that'll take you there... and this could be the one for you.
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Fender(r) style Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 28"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #13-62 Baritone Light
This guitar is located at our Liverpool, UK warehouse. Additional shipping may apply for addresses outside of the UK.