Taking cues from the Harmony H47 model from the '60s, the Airline Mercury offers a bare bones single-cutaway body that’s loaded with attitude.
This particular guitar is the original prototype for the model, having been built back in 2016. It is in MINT condition, having been tucked away in Eastwood Owner & Founder Michael Robinson's personal collection since then.
Features & Specs
- Body: Chambered Mahogany with maple top
- Neck : Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome, Stop tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario #10
This guitar is located in Canada. Shipping fees may apply for customers outside of Canada.