Here we have an Astroluxe Cadet DLX-D for sale.
This one's been hanging in our Chicago Showroom for a while. Minor signs of play may be present, having been tested by guests as well as our in-house staff.
It is in otherwise as-new condition, and will ship set-up and ready to play!
" Here is some exciting news! In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again we got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups."
All B-STOCK instruments come with Eastwood's Limited Lifetime Limited warranty. Eastwood warrants all instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (aside from any cosmetic flaws that have been accounted for in the B-STOCK sale price) for as long as the original retail purchaser owns it. Electronics, tuning machines, and other moving parts are warranted for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75" scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12" Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 3 individual Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Switch, Master Volume
- Strings: 10-46 D'Addario Gauge Strings
- Bridge: Roller Tune-O-Matic, Les Trem Vibrato
- Average Weight: 8.0 lbs(More Info on Weight)