Here we have an Eastwood Classic Tenor in Walnut for sale!
This one's been hanging around the warehouse for a while, having only been gently played by our in-house staff. It's in as-new condition, and will ship set-up and ready to play!
Features & Specs
- Body: Maple Laminate Semi-Hollow
- Pickups: Dual EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Floating, Adjustable Rosewood
- Neck: Set Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharkfin Markers
- Scale Length: 23"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario G.042, D.032, A.018, E.011
- Average Weight: 6.0 lbs (More Info on Weight)
- Eastwood Custom Gigbag INCLUDED
This guitar is located in our Chicago warehouse. Shipping fees may apply for customers outside the USA.